Thursday, April 10, 2014

Thoughts on being Pregnant at 8 months

I'm often scared of what is to come. I think, my life is about to change, change forever. It will never be the same. I have virtually lived my life selfish. I have MY routine. I have MY life and here I am in a very short month going to be living for someone else.
But I feel so beyond blessed that I have been chosen to carry and love this little guy. He is half of me and half of my husband. How amazing is that? I never realized how amazing having a baby actually is. It's pretty amazing that I grew this little bitty guy to be a healthy human being. Already so blessed to be his mommy and wife to his daddy. Life is good. Even though I'm absolutely beyond scared straight about my life and his life ahead of us, I'm even more excited to raise this baby into a boy and then a man. He is mine forever.
We love you Cohen Malachi.

Trying to get some ideas for the maternity shoot. I bought this one for one of the shots. Still trying to think of an outfit idea for me and my husband.

Here are some ideas I'm going with..




xo jess

3 comments:

  1. I love the silhouette. That dress is beautiful! My sister just had a baby (a month ago) and I don't think she even noticed that her life changed. She was just too happy.
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. I'm hoping that is how I feel as well! Thanks Caroline :)

      Delete