Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Date Night

What a busy week life it has been over the last few weeks. I am finally done with school until July! I have had something going on every weekend for the last two months and I'm still working, oh and yeah almost 36 weeks pregnant! I can hardly believe it! He will be here before I know it and I still have things to get done!
We have been so busy with other things we have hardly had any time to ourselves so a few weeks back we got to go on a double date with some of our good friends. Indian Food is my favorite and we tried a new restaurant and it was delish! It's hard for this preggo to turn down good food!


I was trying to dress up...


Shirt: Neiman Marcus for Target Tracy Reese sequined top{$79.99} Scuba Side Panel Legging{here} Boots Qupid Tuxedo Bootie{here}

xo jess

1 comment:

  1. You make a really cute pregnant lady! This is a very exciting time for you! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy.
    Juliana
    apearlinoyster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete