Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Day Love

So I'm not big into Valentines Day. Why do we need a day created by Hallmark that requires us to spend money.
I even hate it more that people try to "outdo" each other on Facebook.
But I'm not totally against this holiday. Hey I like flowers.

The husband surprised me last night with flowers, a candle and uh pistachios? I love pistachios. You know you've been together for a long time when you get pistachios for V-day.

And this little girl is will always be my Valentine
When you are married to someone in the restaurant industry you will almost always spend it alone, but that's okay. It was just me, my pup, and some chinese food. Plus, I get to spend the rest of my life with him so it's an okay trade off.

xo jess

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a lovely night anyway!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love finding other bloggers in St. Louis! I'm not a huge Valentine's Day fan either, but definitely don't mind receiving flowers any day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love finding bloggers in St. Louis as well! I see you go between a few cities! I went to school in Charleston many years ago, I always feel like that is where I belong, maybe some day we'll move back! Thanks for stopping by!
      xo jess

      Delete