Thursday, January 23, 2014

Ebay Finds


These are some of my weekly finds on ebay. It's like the best consignment shop on the planet! J. Crew for only $10, sure, why not!


 J Crew Navy Shirt Dress
J Crew Navy Shirt Dress

I have been dying over these Ray Bans, Sunglass hut has them for $230, but on EBAY, you can save twenty to thirty dollars! 

Ray-Ban Folding Clubmaster RB 2176 901 51mm



J Crew Merino Swing Sweater

With the baby coming, and school plus work and all my appointments in between, I figured I needed a day planner. I found this one on ebay, Who doesn't love this?

Tory Burch 2014 Floral Leather Planner



Do you have some amazing finds from ebay? Are you obsessed with it as much me??

xo jess



1 comment:

  1. Hello Dear, great post and pictures, I really like your side! :) ♥

    If you're interested in Fashion and Lifetsyle you can take a look at my new side, be one of the first :) xx

    VISIT MY BLOG HERE ♥

    ReplyDelete