Thursday, May 16, 2013

Happy Anniversary! Contest! Closed!

I can't believe it's been an whole year since I started my blog!

Little did I know where or what I wanted for it to become, but this has been an incredible journey! 


So THIS calls for a little CONTEST! WHO WANTS A  > > > > > $15 Target Gift CARD? 
                                                                                                                       OR
                                                                                                             $5 Starbucks CARD?


Alright, all you have to do is LEAVE A COMMENT with your email address(So I can contact you!)
And if you'd be so kind, spread the word! This contest will end on next Thursday at midnight! I will be choosing two winners, one for the target card and one for the starbucks! I will draw at random!


I'd also like to give a big shout out to all of you! Without the support and kind words this would not be what it is today :) Thank you all! 


xo jess

5 comments:

  1. congrats <3 lokhloe@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations dear! :) cheers to that! xoxo
    ricamarie18@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!!!!
    xo
    caroline@styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep on doing what you do so well :)

    will do! come visit me too! http://www.rockinrobin.me/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Krlmt_08@Yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete