Monday, April 29, 2013

jean and ikat

So I've been in search of the perfect jean jacket. I have yet to find it but I do have my eye on a few. 

I honestly just didnt' want to spend over $50 on one, but we will see.

I got this one off of ebay a few weeks back, I like it, but still wasn't what I was looking for. 
Anthropologie Jean Jacket{ebay $15}Gap T-shirt; Joe's Jeans Ikat print{old}Justin Boots {Ebay $3}




This weekend I'm off to Memphis in May! I've been looking for festival inspirational outfits on pinterest  today. Does anyone have any suggestions?? 

xo jess

4 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about finding that perfect denim jacket, I've been looking for a long time! I hope you have a great time at the festival and find some awesome things to wear!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! Maybe we could follow each other on GFC? Please leave me a comment, follow me and then I will follow you back!!! For sure!!

    Much Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your jacket!

    xoxo
    http://tfd-thefashiondistrict.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with your jeans!

    xo,
    Heather

    http://reverieno17.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete