Friday, March 29, 2013

Muted Floral

Break has been great, finally getting someone to take pictures of my outfits is better! So a long awaited ootd post is here.


I bought these jeans via Target last year, but decided I didn't like them and I couldn't find anything I liked to wear with them! But I think this turned out alright! 


Cartonnier Blazer from Anthropologie{$98}, LOVE this Forever 21 Black blouse {here,17.80}, Target Floral Jeans{Similar here} Franco Sarto ankle boots {on sale for $80}, Betsy Johnson Watch and link


This is a great facial expression, the sun was in my eyes




The snow is finally gone and it's Easter Weekend!
Have a great Resurrection Sunday


xo jess

5 comments:

  1. Cool outfits for the winter!

    Wanna follow each other? Tell me and I'll follow you back :)
    http://mutiaraeltoago.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pants! Really adorable!

    xoxo

    tfd-thefashiondistrict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're having a great holiday! Loving your pants.
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice jeans!
    X Esther / http://www.my-confashions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete